Welcome! We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing Du Cardiology. We are constantly strive to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you’d like by following these directions:
1. Request an appointment
Please call us at (760) 230-6660 to request your first appointment.
2. Send us your records
Please provide information on any physicians or hospitals you would like us to obtain records from.
3. Complete your forms
When you make your appointment request, we will ask you to arrive ten to fifteen minutes before your appointment in order to fill out our registration forms. Alternatively, you may fill out these forms before your appointment by downloading the registration forms under the “Patient Forms” link on the right hand side. If you opt to download your forms, please bring the completed forms to your appointment.
4. Prepare for your visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your first visit:
- Your insurance card and any co-payment due for the visit
- Your driver’s license or other valid government issued photo identification
- Your current prescription medication bottles or medications list
- If applicable, any referral form
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMGs